Thursday 17 May 2012

The End of M Magazine and My Life articles

Sniff, I can't believe it. It's over, just like that. Two weeks ago, I got an email from my beloved editor that M Magazine was being canceled effective immediately. The line was that "They did survey and the audiences wanted something different."

I don't know what the real story is, but it just was done in such a way that made me wonder.

Anyway, it will mean that I will be working on my anthology, currently entitled From Alaska to Mongolia, but I'm thinking about changing this. The idea was to write about the experiences of Muslims around the globe.

But let me ask you guys, What do you want to know about the Muslim world?

Please spare me the silly questions such as those about 4 wives, 70k virgins, and stoning and loss of limbs. Google it if you are dying to know.

Just think of this entry as the question box.

Ask away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment