Monday 14 January 2013

Crafty Gemini: Sewing Stretch Fabrics

Crafty Gemini is my new fav for learning to sew and advice on crafts.

Yes, this is a tad away from my normally, politically charged gloomy self. Yes, I do think about other things. Like sewing. Shopping is just too depressing. I went to H&M's just to have a look at the sales and found a. clothes that were too hot to wear after January and b. skirts that make better head bands because, hummm, use your imagination. So, I am making my kids clothes. A knit dress and a long shimmery gown. Pictures might be forthcoming. Anyway, I'd like to hook you on to my girl Crafty Gemini- Vanessa Wilson who is no joke. I found her when I was looking for a video on YouTube on how to make homemade soaps. I had found some other videos, but hers were clear and precise. She even has a phone app!

Ya gotta love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment